Why Mom Is "THE BEST"?Mum's Unconditional Love
1) When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you.
You thanked her by crying all night long.
2)When you were 2 years old, She taught you to walk.
You thanked her by running away when she called,
3)When you were 3 years Old, She made all your meals with LOVE,
You thanked her by tossing your plate on the floor,
4)When you were 4 years Old, She gave you some Crayons,
You thanked her by coloring the dininig room table
5) When you were 5 years, She dressed you for the holidays,
You thanked her by plopping into the nearest
6) When you were 6 years old, She walked you to school.
You thanked her by screaming,"I am not Going!"
7)When you were 7 years Old, she bought you a baseball
You thanked her by throwing it through the next-door-neighbours window.
8)When you were 8 years Old, she handed you an Ice-cream
You thanked her by dripping it all over your lap
9) When you were 9 years Old, she paid for a Piano lessons.
You thanked her by never been practising.
10) When you were 10 years Old, She drove you all day, from soccer to gymnastic to one birthday party and to another
You thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back...
11) When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies
And you thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.
12) When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV Shows
You thanked her by waiting untill she left the house
13) When you were 13, She suggested a haircut,
You thanked her by telling her she had no taste,14) When you were 14, She paid for a month away at a summer Camp
You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.
15) When you were 15, she came home from work looking for a hug
You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.
16)When you were 20 ,she asked whether you were seeing anyone.
You Thanked her by saying,"It's none of your business"
17)When you were 25, she helped to pay for your weeding and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you.
You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.
18) When you were 30, she called with some advice on the baby.
You thanked her by telling,"Things are different now"
19)When you were 40, she called to remind you of a relative's birthday
You thanked her by saying that you were really busy right now
20)When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you totake care of her .
You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on your HEART.
FRIEND, IF SHE'S STILL AROUND , NEVER FORGET TO LOVE HER
MORE THAN EVER.
AND IF SHE'S NOT , REMEMBER HER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.