miércoles, marzo 03, 2010

Be of good cheer!
I just read an article that caught my attention!
Here is some part of the paragraph:

I like to take a long walk each morning and pray-it's a transforming experience for me- and even on the darkest days, I would make myself smile and say,"I am cheerful! I'm happy! I'm choosing to be positive!"
Some days I said it though tears and pain. Many days. But each day I tried to choose to be cheerful, and that simple choice made an amazing difference.(March/April 2010 LDS Living Just keep trying by Merrilee Boyack)

Every day I am faced with a choice. I can choose to be miserable and depressed, or I can choose to be cheerful and positive. I choose to be positive."

This is good for me to remember from time to time that I can be positive, happy and cheerful. Just came to my mind D&C 84:88 I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.




















No hay comentarios.: